Friday, May 16, 2014

Coming Soon!

We have two chapters left on our look at Jeremy Camp's book "I Still Believe" and there is that interview with the Christian lady I was telling ya'll about who was tangled up in her sin for a while. My next book I will be going through on the blog is *drum roll please*



I know I periodically break from the book to insert my opinion on newsworthy events, or tell ya'll how I feel about "stuff" and going through this book will be no different, so I appreciate ya'll sticking with me as I make my way through...

For now though, be looking for the first of the two part interview with the lady I was telling you about...then we will wrap up Jeremy's book, and dive into RELATIONSHIPS...Are ya'll excited?

I am...because relationships can get messy, but they are worth it...aren't they?

XOXO

No comments: